6A The Square
Mobile: +44 78 7941 5711
- TDR Academy is situated in the main square in Ballyclare above Boots chemist and beside The Paper Shop, and opposite the library.
- Look out for the big black door!
- Please press the intercom and wait for a response as entry is permitted by appointment only.
From the M2 north or south bound, take the exit for Ballyclare and follow signs for Ballyclare/Larne. There are then two ways to go:
1. Take the first exit for Doagh at the first roundabout, then turn right after the garage (signposted for Ballyclare). This road brings you in at the top of the square in Ballyclare. Follow the square around to the right and you will see Boots in front and on your left side.
2. Continue through the first roundabout (signposted for Doagh), then turn left after the garage (signposted for Ballyclare). At the mini-roundabout facing the Clarence chip shop, take the first exit left, then at the second mini-roundabout take the first exit left. This will bring you onto the main street which leads into the bottom of the square where Boots will be in front of you on your right.
In the centre of the square, there is a car park - this requires payment with coins or via the Parkmobile parking app. There is another similar car park at Harrier Way near the football ground. Both are only about a 2 minute walk to TDR Academy.
There are free car parking spaces along the road to Home Bargains, if for short periods in the ASDA car park and in the car park behind Boots (the old Woodsides car park, although limited due to a construction project ongoing).
Street car parking bays in front of Boots and around the square are free after 6pm each evening, but are only free for 30 minutes through the day.
Parking enforcement officers are frequently moving about Ballyclare so obey the parking rules or they will catch you!
Depending on where you are travelling from, there are a number of Ulsterbus Translink services.
There are bus stops around The Square or on Main Street, which are only up to a 2 minute walk away, but Ballyclare bus station is also just a 10 minute walk away.
We are integrating new Mindbody booking software for classes and appointments from 1st January 2018. This allows us to take bookings and payments via debit and credit cards through Paysafe online with NetBanx - which is cheaper than incurring additional fees with Paypal.
To set up a Mindbody account to enable you to make any bookings and to be able to pay by credit or debit card, please click the 'Mindbody' link below. (Once you set up your full Mindbody account for TDR Academy, you can THEN get the app (Mindbody - fitness, beauty and wellness) to use from your tablet or smartphone for quick access for bookings, but you will need to set-up these details again on your device under the same login details and password). The app has more limited functions and you cannot enter promotional codes when purchasing in the online store, and the desktop version offers the full service available to you where promotional codes are accepted for discounts on purchases.
Payment methods accepted are:
- Credit and debit cards - payment online via Mindbody (no additional charges). This is with Netbanx and utilises Paysafe.
- Cheque (made payable to Tanya Ross)
- Bank Transfer by pre-payment (ask for details)