TDR Academy Therapy Clinic
Injury & Pain Management Treatment Sessions
If you have sustained a musculoskeletal injury from any sport, from work or any lifestyle factors, or are suffering from acute or chronic pain, you can book in for an assessment, and receive expert hands on treatment and rehabilitation advice from an experienced Advanced Neuromuscular & Sports Massage Therapy practitioner. An assessment is carried out and treatment and exercise/movement advice is provided as deemed appropriate for the greatest effect, and can involve:
- Sports Massage
- Advanced Bodywork Techniques
- Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping
- Posture & Movement Retraining
- Gait Analysis
- Pilates for Injuries
- Movement and Exercise Rehabilitation Plans
- Stress Management with Massage & Movement
Initial consultations - 1 hour 5 mins.
Review session duration is typically hour, although duration and frequency will vary per person, and will be discussed and planned at each session.
Sports Massage is a style of body massage that can use added pressure when needed and aims to work into specific areas of tension for physical relief. It is available for:
- Pre & post event muscle recovery from sports events or in preparation for any upcoming physical exertion or afterwards to help your muscles return to a well rested state.
- Daily muscle maintenance to keep muscles performing in their best condition for whatever you need them for in sport or life!
- Injury prevention through keeping developing areas of tension relieved before they can progress to trigger points, knots and adhesions that undermine optimal function.
Sessions can last from 15 mins upwards, based on areas needing worked and level of work needed.
Relaxation massage therapies are available to aid full body and mind relaxation and wellness. The therapies available are:
- Swedish Body Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Stress Management Massage & Movement
- Pre Natal Massage (may be booked after the initial 12 weeks)
- Post Natal Massage (may be 6 wks after a natural birth and 12 wks after a Caesarian)
Sessions can last from 15 mins upwards, based on areas to be included in the massage.
Corporate Massage & Back Care
Corporate Wellness packages can be personalised to provide what best suits the needs of your company and your employee wellness. Tanya Ross has worked with a variety of companies since 2000, namely the award winning wellness oriented company Allstate NI, and other companies such as PiggyPot, Nanthealth and Power NI. Tanya can help you provide a programme of care that makes a real difference to your employees. Get in touch for more details, to discuss what options are best suited to your company and for costings.
On-site services available include:
- Back Care Workshops
- Workstation Assessment and Set-up Workshops
- Corporate Massage Sessions
- Stress Management Workshops
- Pilates for Back Care (Desk and/or Mat Based)
- Yoga for Body Management & Stress Management
- Relaxation Classes
“I just wanted to offer some positive feedback on the back care workshop. I found it to be very informative and practical. Tanya got us to actually work through the practical advice so we can go back and start using the knowledge now to hopefully make a difference in our work lives. I’d recommend it to anyone whether they are experiencing pain in their job or not. A very worthwhile course.”
G. McCann, Allstate NI (2015)
“Tanya delivered us a very informative workshop on the importance of postural behaviour in the workplace. The session was very engaging and eye opening on how workplace behaviours can have an adverse effect on your physical health over a pro-longed period, with subsequent postural imbalances leading to issues such as back and neck pain. Tanya superbly led a demonstration of different measures you can take to set up a healthy workstation, as well as demonstrate some basic daily exercises which can make a big difference to your physical health. Tanya was fantastic, we would strongly recommend this workshop to other businesses and we look forward to having Tanya back again.”
M. McCord, Rainey & Best (2017)
BOOK APPOINTMENTS ONLINE WITH MINDBODY!
- To book an appointment with Gary for a Sports Massage (non injury based treatment) or with Tanya (injury and/or pain treatment or any massage or 1:1 session) - click on the Mindbody link below.
- Please note these sessions are not for assessing and/or treating injuries.
- If you do not have a Mindbody account set-up, you will be prompted to set one up in order to be able to book in.
- You will need to enter your credit or debit card details to be able to book the appointment online.
- AFTER you have created a Mindbody account online with TDR Academy, you can then get the Mindbody APP (Fitness, Beauty and Wellness) for ease of booking/changing thereafter.
- Please note - the app is limited in it's functions - so if you can't complete an action - try the desktop version above to access your full account.
- Please note - promotional codes offering discounts can not be used on the app - so again please use the desktop version to avail of any offers.