At TDR Academy we firmly believe we are providing a space that encourages you to feel that - no matter what your age, size, ability or past experience - your body has the potential to become better. We can help get your body to it’s best. And that’s why we’ve added two new classes to our timetable.
Beginner/Early Intermediate Pilates with Olga Edwards
- Beginners sessions are open to those with no experience or are a bit rusty, as the focus is on the fundamentals.
- Pilates allows your body to function in a more co-ordinated way through precise, controlled and effective movements, through a strong central core and focus on your breath.
- Benefits include improved mobility, flexibility, all-over strength, posture and core stability.
- Mondays 7.30pm
- Starts on Monday 24th July for a 6 week block at £50.
Olga’s passion for Pilates will be apparent as soon as you meet her:
“I found that I would tell everyone and anyone who would listen that they should try Pilates...I hope to pass on my love for Pilates to everyone who attends my classes. Not only does Pilates strengthen your core muscles (and all those little tiny ones we tend to ignore), and improve your posture, it also gives you confidence in yourself and your abilities with the progression that you can see and feel.”
Total Body Stretch for All Levels with Jo Burns
- Drawing from a variety of methods of Yoga, sports stretching and partner support, this class will help you achieve longer, looser muscles.
- The focus will be on relaxing your muscles and on breathing through your movements.
- Benefits include releasing tight muscles, improving mobility and flexibility, and aiding recovery from sport, hobbies, work and life!
- Suitable for any level as modifications can be given to help you find your own level.
- Tuesdays 7.30pm
- Starts on Tuesday 25th July for a 4 week block at the reduced rate of £26.
Jo's commitment to Yoga and stretching the body for better health is at the heart of her teaching:
“I truly believe a healthy body and mind improves the quality of life, which is why I'm passionate about exercise...Through regular and focused stretching I believe we are able to increase our flexibility, while at the same time, extend the longevity for participation in high impact sport, or in whatever your work life, passions and hobbies take you through. We only get one body - so together, let's look after it!"
Both Olga and Jo have been teaching at TDR Academy the past few months, building up their experience while studying hard to achieve their qualifications. We’re so excited to have them as part of our team here! Jo and Olga have been committed students at TDR Academy in Yoga and Pilates for over 5 years and you may well have met them already or seen photos on our Facebook page of them too, as they’ve both caught the acro-bug and feature regularly!
For both classes:
- All classes must be booked and pre-paid in advance to secure your place.
- Discounted price for block booking or drop-in rate available as payg.
- Priority will be given to block bookings.
- Students must be aged 18 or over.
- If you have any current injuries or medical issues, please speak to Tanya to establish if the classes are suitable for you or if you need to seek advice from your GP prior.
So, what are you waiting for? There are limited spaces in the classes, so avoid disappointment and book today! It’s an investment in yourself that will have you wanting to come back to the Studio for more! You can contact Tanya, as always, on 07879415711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.