Tanya's heading off on her holidays!
As the sun continues to shine and we head into June, our thoughts inevitably turn to the summer holidays. I’ve already booked mine and I’ll be away from Tuesday 6th - Thursday 22nd June (it's been two years since my last holiday)! But don't panic - we've got ya covered!!
TDR will still be open, though in a reduced capacity. I'll still be at the end of an email or text which I'll pick up after 23rd June when I get back. Voicemails may not work so well, so text or email, please!
For those currently attending any classes, if you can’t attend, need to swap or you want to schedule a catch-up class, please contact Olga on 07740656153. Take a note of Olga's number - as she'll respond to text messages! Just to remind you - I won't (can you see me grinning?)!!
- The lovely Olga has been busy undertaking her Pilates Instructor training and will be covering all the evening Pilates classes whilst I am away.
- Anna, an experienced Pilates teacher with an awesome plank-ability, will be covering the Thursday 10am class - but PLEASE NOTE the class will be rescheduled to Fridays at 10am on 9th and 16th June, then back to Thursdays on 22nd June at 10am.
- The lovely Jo, who has also been busy training in anatomy, physiology and stretching techniques, will be covering the Monday evening Yoga class.
- For those lucky to be attending Wednesdays Aerial Yoga - you'll get the lovely duo of Jo and Olga, team teaching you!!
Appointments for Sports Massage
- Gary will be available to book general sports massages to aid your recovery and relieve tight muscles.
- Various times are available as usual - typically Monday daytime and Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- Contact Gary directly on 07803162070 to book in (from 6-23rd June) - texts are the preference for taking bookings.
Injury Therapy Appointments or 1:1s
Any appointments for injury assessment or treatment or private 1:1s will be unavailable during the holiday break - sorry! If you are keen to book in once I return, send me a text on 07879415711 or email email@example.com and leave a message and I will pick up on my return to get you booked in asap!
Quick Note for the July holidays
I'll remind you closer to the time, but in case you are thinking ahead, please note that there will be no classes during the week of 10th - 14th July. The Academy will be closed completely only on 12th and 13th July.
Whatever your plans are for June and July, TDR Academy hopes you have a wonderful sun shining few weeks (ever hopeful) and I look forward to being back at the Academy again - relaxed, smiling and raring to go!! See you soon!