At TDR Academy of Movement and Therapy, we firmly believe we are providing a space that encourages you to feel that - no matter what your age, size, ability or past experience - your body has the potential to become better. And you know that we can help get your body to it’s best.
We also believe in getting organised so you have the tools to keep those new year's resolutions you’ll be making soon - for January 2018 and beyond!!
With all that in mind, we’ve pulled together our timetable for next term. As you can see there aren’t many spaces left below. So get busy and get in touch to get booking!
- Beginner/Early Intermediate Pilates with Olga - Mondays 7.30pm - 4 spaces left
- Beginner/Early Intermediate Pilates with Tanya - Thursdays 10am - 1 space left
- Open level Pilates with Tanya (you must have done the Pilates fundamentals previously) - Wednesdays 8.30pm - 1 space left
Aerial Fitness with Tanya:
- Wednesdays 6.30pm - 1 space left
Yoga: 3 NEW classes with Nicki, our awesome new teacher:
- Mondays 12pm - NEW CLASS - 5 spaces available
- Friday 5.30pm and 6.40pm - NEW CLASSES - 4 spaces available in each
And for those very new and stiff to mobility and stretching:
- Yoga Inspired Stretching (for Stiffies) with Jo - Tuesdays 7.30pm - 3 spaces left
Something for everyone!!!
NEW Mindfulness Workshop with Veronica Ellis - a 2 hr weekend workshop on Saturday 3rd February 2018 from 10.30am. Places are limited but if there is enough demand, we could have an additional afternoon workshop at 1.30pm. Get in touch to express your interest.
NEW Aerial Easter workshops - Tina Machina of Tumble Circus is back at TDR!
- Sat 24th March and 7th April:
- 10.30-12.00 - Partner Acrobatics
- 12-1.30pm - Static Trapeze & Doubles Trapeze
If you’re interested in any of these areas and want more details, get in touch and let us know.
Just a reminder about our classes and workshops:
- To book, contact Tanya on 07879415711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes must be booked and pre-paid in advance to secure your place
- Discounted price for multiple block bookings
- Drop-in rate available as payg if space is available - must also be pre-booked
- Priority will be given to block bookings
- Students must be aged 18 or over, or 1f 16 accompanied by a parent/guardian
- If you have any current injuries or medical issues, please speak to Tanya to establish if the classes are suitable for you or if you need a 1:1 assessment prior, or if you need to seek advice from your GP prior
- Please note due to rising costs, and after 2.5 years at the same rates, we will be raising our prices on many of our services from 1st January 2018.
So, what are you waiting for? With such limited spaces in the classes, avoid disappointment and book today! It’s an investment in yourself that will have you wanting to come back to the Studio for more!
You can contact Tanya, as always, on 07879415711 or by email at email@example.com.